Cooking in College
with Lauren Cole
Apps & Snacks
||Dry White Wine
- Step 1: Mix 1 lb shredded gruyere, 1/2 lb Swiss, & 1 tablespoon cornstartch in a bowl.
- Step 2: Rub Garlic on the fondue pot while its heating up, I put mine at level 3.
- Step 3: Pour the 1 cup of dry white wine into the pot and let it boil for about 3 minutes.
- Step 4: Start to place shredded cheeses into the pot and mix around.
- Step 5: Add in lemon and spices, I use cumin and nutmeg but anything works!
- Step 6: Cut up bread, apples, or anything that you want to use as dippers, then enjoy!